Adjustable 7.5’ to 10’, clearview backboard, one piece pole system, independent anchor system, heavy weight rim, large 60’ backboard, full padding is included
There are not many cons with the Goalrilla CV60, but I would like to see a ½ glass option added to the Goalrilla 60” line up.
The Goalrilla CV60 (model B3222) is a part of Goalrilla Premium series. It offers all of the standard features of the Goalrilla Goals: Independent in ground anchor, backboard adjust from 7.5 to 10 ft, with 0 encroachment, steel framed backboard, weather resistant powder coat paint, lifetime warranty. The Goalrilla CV60 also offers 60’’ X 38” backboard with ⅜” glass, 3’ overhang, heavyweight rim, 6” x 6” x 10’ post and comes with the Universal pole pad and backboard pad. If you are looking for a premium 60” goal the CV60 is a great choice.
What To Like
- Stable. All Goalrilla goals are built tough and the CV60 is no different, Its one piece 10’ post is engineered to handle strong play with little movement.
- Padding Package. The Universal pole pad and backboard pad are included. The
- Clear View. Wide spread yoke arm for a professional clear view look.
- Crank Adjust. Easy crank actuator will raise and lower you Goalrilla goal with minimum effort from 7.5’ to 10’. The Goalrilla actuator works on a worn screw system so there are no extra gears to wear out. The handle on the actuator removes easily so you can lock your backboard at desired height,
- 60” Backboard. Although the backboard is not regulation size it is a good size at 60” x 38”
- Heavy Weight Rim. The Goalrilla heavy weight flex rim utilizes all-steel strength and stainless steel components are built to withstand 1000 lbs of torque, and is protected from the elements with a durable powder coat finish.
- Steel Backboard Frame. Backboard is supported with full steel frame.
- 3’ Overhang. The overhang is the distance between the post and the backboard when it is set at 10’.The three foot overhang provides a nice under the goal playing area.
- Safety. Meets ASTM standards
- Weather Resident. Dupont powder coated finish and corrosion resistant hardware . UV and corrosion resistant.
- Welded Joints. Goalrilla goals joints are welded not bent for extra strength and durability.
- Zero Encroachment. One piece 10’ pole or strength and stability. That adjust from 7.5’ to 10’ and allows for zero encroachment on driveway which allows you to put a large goal on a small driveway.
- Independent Anchor. An Independent anchor allows you to take your goal with you if you move. The Independent can support over 8,000lbs of tensile strength. All Goalrilla have the same anchor system with a 9” x 9” on center square bolt pattern.
Lifetime Warranty Goalrilla goals come with a awesome limited lifetime warranty. Keep your receipt so you can make sure to take advantage of it if something comes up.
What Not To Like
- Not regulation size for high school and college play. Backboard in 60” x 38” with a 3’ overhang.
More Reviews from Around the Web
Absolute quality product. Just finished installing our CV60 last week. The boys and a bunch of neighbor friend have played quite a bit and it’s been flawless. If you make a bad shot and it hits anywhere on the board or rim it’s a quiet thud and no movement. The looks alone put any others to shame. Even the copy cats still don’t have that look this one does. Very easy to adjust my 6 year old has zero issues. Was very easy to level and prepare for play. Would recommend this one 100 %. I was going with a different brand but kept coming back to this one and and VERY happy I did. Goalrilla.com – Casey Ehlert (MN, USA)
Purchased this goal for my 7yr old. could not be happier with this goal! My 7yr old can easily adjust so he and his friends can play at whatever height they wish to play. This goal is sturdy and well worth every penny! We have had for a few weeks and already my son and all the neighborhood kids have played for hours shooting hoops! Goalrilla.com – Kimberdare (Fishers, IN)
Moving or Relocating the System
If you need to move or relocate this Goalrilla Basketball Hoop System, you will need a new anchor system. This basketball hoop is very easy to unbolt and reassemble wherever you want to move it. The system comes with an anchor set, however, if you ever need to move it, you can buy an additional anchor set here: http://www.basketballgoalstore.com.
The CV60 is a great, all around goal, a popular favorite with people who have a 2 or 3 car garage. The clear view backboard really looks great, and I would recommend anyone considering a 60″ Silverback or Goaliath to move up to a Goalrilla. You only get one shot at a good goal, make it your last one and buy a Goalrilla. You can even take it with you when you move! All you need is another $99 anchoring system and a truck or reinstall team to get it to your new house.
For a more comprehensive, in-depth review of the CV60, visit http://www.basketballgoalstore.com/the-goalrilla-cv60-basketball-goal-review/
Cheapest place I found to buy it was at http://basketballgoalstore.com, which sells it for $1799.95, includes free pole pad and backboard pad, plus free shipping.