Perfect Outdoor hoop for Children under 8 Years old. Height adjustment from 5.5 to 7.5 feet
None. Unless you are looking for a hoop for older children.
Are you looking for an outdoor basketball hoop for your young children? Maybe your children are too old for their indoor plastic basketball hoop system and you are ready for an upgrade. Or maybe, you just want to get your children outside so they quit breaking everything in your house. The Lifetime Youth Portable Basketball system is perfect for children, I would say under 8 years old. It adjusts from 5.5 feet to 7.5 feet, which gives your children something to dunk on and feel like they are really playing on. The Rim Size is smaller than regulation (15′) and is better with a junior basketball. Preferred over the SKLZ Mini basketball Hoop System.
What To Like
- Easy assembly. Alot easier than most portable systems.
- Durable. It is built well. Sturdy and durable for a children’s outdoor hoop.
- High Amazon User Reviews. Don’t just take it from us. This is a highly rated youth outdoor basketball hoop system.
- Easy Adjustment You don’t need a tool box to adjust the height of this hoop.
What Not To Like
- Only for Young Children This hoop is built for children up to probably eight years old. After that age, you had better get a 10 foot regulation hoop.
- Not much else. Some say it was tricky to put together. I didn’t find it very difficult at all. Overall, it is a nice beginners hoop. Any family with young children would be happy to get this for Christmas.
Reviews from Around the Web
Amazon.com: Almost 5 Stars – ‘Great sturdy hoop for my children up to 7 years old.’
Update – 3 Years Later
So, our Lifetime portable basketball hoop has survived the weather well now for three years. This is a photo of the hoop three years after we bought it: There aren’t any defects and our kids still love playing with it.
Not much criticism on this mini hoop system for children. It’s actually a great toy for younger children. Definitely Highly Recommended. Cheap at under $100